Friday, October 12, 2007

Prolotherafuckthathurts

So. I have a massive lateral tear in my right ankle that is just flat-out refusing to regenerate, so I've succumbed to prolotherapy. It's 1/2 glucose, 1/2 saline and supposed to help with the healing process... I fell off the bike on the 19th of July and my ankle still buckles after about two steps in a pair of sensible heels. Balls to that.

1. It hurts. It will for the next 24-48 hours, and once home, I'm not supposed to move it.
2. My ankle is swollen with the solution - it looks like there's a cock growing in my foot.

Cockfoot is pained and sad. :(

Good news: Should have time to write about stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha okay, so that's not a happy story but.. cockfoot totally cracked me up.

Hope it gets better soon though :)
You can't live with a cockfoot forever!

urmynv said...

You know.. you would be a psychoanalyst's wet dream (pun intended). What to you see when you look at clouds? What do you see in a pool of spilled ink?

I bet your dreams are wildly neurotic much more than they are erotic.

You've got a lot going on in that gray matter of yours, methinks :)