Monday, March 3, 2008

Fuck.

Honestly. I am so close to just cutting off my genitals and collecting terminally ill cats to replace my non-mound in protest of the severe lack of moral fibre in my general social area.

I'm not looking for much, but not (according to Facebook and photos) happily married to a stunning woman with two gorgeous infant children. I should've known when I openly rejected him and he backed down immediately, proceeding to engage me with superfriendly banter. Sonofabitch. I have not always been so ethically righteous, but that sort of duplicity seems so... evil.

I don't play sloppy seconds, ever. Unless it's Mark.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, now I regret not reading your blog more often. What else have you been saying about me? ;)

Shelley said...

Mark is always the exception, isn't he?

I am dying to know what you're talking about.

Dan said...

How do you cut off an inny? Anyways, we can't all be as awesome as me.

urmynv said...

You have indeed been busy, miss.

Dan said...

Just wondering if you have cauterized your hole yet.

brogonzo said...

Stanhope had a great line along those lines... something about "they should have their twats puttied over like Barbie parts."

Not that that has anything to do with you, I just got a loff out of it.