Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Whingy McFuckface

1. My boss is a pretentious twat, and while I would love to stab him in the wang with a skewer covered in wasabi, I can't help but feel a little twinge of sadness knowing that his family hate him, too. Different reasons, of course - he can't ponce around at home because his wife pwns him and she can't stand the fact that he doesn't have a spine. Ahh, affluence.
2. Two of my once-favourite co-workers are leaving. One is off to be a Funeral Director, and the other is weaning herself off full-time work to chillax with her newly adolescent offspring. They are now both officially lame.
3. Repeat first point x a million.
4. Repeat second point x 2. They're ok, I guess. At least they're not my boss.

How's your work situation going? It's been ages since I've actually cared asked. Sorry.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Funeral Director...? LOL!

Ms Q said...

I couldn't believe it, either. She's the loveliest lady and hilarious but I guess she prefers people when they're dead. Sounds awesome if the alternative is pandering to the poncy whims of old-money doctors.

Rachel Croucher said...

I wanted to be a funeral director or a forensic scientist when I was a teenager, now I can't even handle the smallest drop of blood. Strange.

My work is fucking fantastic. I love my colleagues, I learn so much from my colleagues and it's nice to feel of use and appreciated.

I'm definitely looking forward to starting my new degree in the middle of the year, but I am going to hold onto this job for as long as possible.

Considering all the bad luck I usually have, it's awesome to at least have a place to work where I get so excited on the drive there I can barely contain myself.

I know it sounds a bit gay but I feel inspired every day I leave work. It's intense and psychologically demanding at times, but oh so fucking worth it.

Dan said...

I've changed jobs and found myself in a relationship.

Anonymous said...

Uni sucks. I long for a work situation, though I'm sure it's all about the grass being greener on teh other side and then turning out to be manky astroturf.

Hope things are going OK. I drew you a few pictures, but they are pretty crappy and I don't even have your address any more. Unless its on my facebook...