Thursday, April 24, 2008

Look at banner, Michael!

Received this in my email from the ex-hub, Jerkface. His co-worker received this from an overseas client, and the request has absolutely nothing to do with what their company does. Being an avid Arrested Development fan, I couldn't help but laugh aloud.

"Hello customer, i will to make an enquiry of some Banner,the type of banner i will like from you is vinyl and the size i want is 32"x60" and what i want the banner to say is (Love one Another).The color of Background i want it to be Yellow and the text to be somehow Red.So can you please get me some price for a Quantity of 60 banners and please advise me the Payment method you do accept and also how long will it take you before getting me those banners for pickup to be Schedule.Please adivse to my email as soon as you recieved this email.Thank You Very Much.RegardsBishop. John"

Yep. This post is mostly for me. I'm off on school hols with The Kid, it's been a trip. Will post later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. Which is good because it means there's eps of Arrested Development that I haven't seen yet.

Meanwhile, I'm calling 30 Rock as 'the new Arrested Development' - check it out if you get the chance.

Ms Q said...

I haven't seen it, but I'll check it out! I hope you realise the gravity of the claim you've just made... if you're wrong, I'll glass yeh.

Anonymous said...

My crush on Tina Fey could be clouding my judgement, but I'm hoping not. And if you do feel the need to shiv and shank, check out It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia first - I'm calling that as 'the new Seinfeld.'

Recon said...

Arrested Development goes down as one of the funniest shows of all time. And guess what:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0901469/

one of my favorite parts is in the season 3 finale when Michael starts crying after his speech and Gob says, "Looks like George Michael got his mom back today." Holy shit that is so fucking funny.

PS: got your Postcard, it made me smile and laugh simultaneously. Planning my hilarious and powerfully awesome response as I type this..prepare for a postcard of epic proportions:)

Ms Q said...

Mark: I never liked Seinfeld. I do, however, like Tina Fey. We'll see.

Erik: I sent two, written 6 minutes apart. Sydney trains breed a special kind of hate in you, it really is a beautiful thing. Just like an Arr Dev movie, you rule! My fav AD moment is when George Michael refuses to take off the Adam suit and says to Tobias, "You'll never understand." Then Tobias clicks onto it, chucks off his robe to reveal the cut-offs and says, "I'll understand more than you'll never know..." then just walks out of the room. I love the awkwardness.

Anonymous said...

I liked when Michael and Maybee sang "Afternoon Delight" together. That had me cringing for days.