Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Guess what's not awesome?


1) The Might Boosh. Yeah, not finding the funneh. The moon is indeed an alabaster retard, Nabu has abnormal lips that make me feel like I'm watching Amazing Medical Stories with no happy ending, and the gothy guy looks terminally ill. What the fuck sort of muppet are you to laugh at a terminally ill person? Look. I cannot, for the non-terminally-ill life of me, remember what his character's name is because I am far too busy being emotionally torn between weeping and vomiting. Aaaand, Old Gregg is heinous. Yes, that's a big FUCK YOU to Mighty Boosh fans.

There's nothing wrong with me. I just prefer Black Books and being alive.



2) Old people on stamps with no mention of Lady Sonia McMahon or Ita Buttrose. Received new boxes of postage stamps from Australia Post last week and had to wait until today to run out of the anatomically-creepeh stamps of orchids (tak, tak, vaginzzzz) before I got to open AUSTRALIAN LEGENDS OF PHILANTHROPY. This (stamps, not vagina) excites me because I am a nerd and thoroughly enjoy office-ness. So imagine my fuck-off surprise when I open the hotly anticipated AUSTRALIAN LEGENDS OF PHILANTHROPY box to find a grand total of FOUR (4) different stamps in ONE (1) box of ONE HUNDRED (100). Victor and Loti Smorgon have to share a stamp, so there could've been FIVE (5). What the hell? Now. Is it just me or are the numbers here pretty lame?

Psst. None of them are hot. Bring back the fuschia 'ginz. Lord knows Sonz McMah needs all the publicity she can get, just fluff her up and spray her with oil so she looks perpetually moist and puckery.

7 comments:

Recon said...

You are the funniest fucking person I know and I wish I could bottle up your awesome and use it like Gatorade to get me through the day. I have no idea who the hell the Mighty Boosh are, but I officially send them psychic ball kicks and face slaps for you out of principle.

PS: stamps have never been funny until now. Congratulations.

Ms Q said...

Erik: Haha, you are so ridiculous. I am a disciple at the temple of Recon! I love stamps a little less because of the underwhelming representation of AUSTRALIAN LEGENDS OF PHILANTHROPY. There have to be more. More vital ones not committed to bedsores and complaint letters.

Anonymous said...

Oh ouch. OH OUCH OH.

Mighty Boosh fans across the globe weep for you. Perhaps one day you will see the light!

Ms Q said...

Racho: Unlikely. I've been told to reserve my judgement until I've seen an entire season or two, but to be honest with you, I'd rather do the dishes. I fucking hate doing the dishes.

PS. Where are you now, blogwise?

Anonymous said...

Haha I love doing dishes. Maybe Boosh and dishes go hand in hand?

Anonymous said...

Dylan Moran is a God. End of story. Plus, one of the guys from Mighty Boosh is banging Courtney Love. So he obviously has a penchant for the terminally ill look.

Ziiiing.

Anonymous said...

We got some of those stamps in my office; I hate them. I thought you had to be dead to be on a stamp? Or is that a coin? In any case, it turns out you just have to be rich...